Things I am currently working on:
- A multiplayer game inspired by the Rogue genre. I wouldn't say that it is a roguelike just yet as the only thing it has in common is the ASCII graphics.
- Puzzle game based on modular arithmetic. My wife designed the gameplay and I wrote it up. Currently it runs on Android and Windows.
Things that I've worked on:
Cloudberry Kingdom WiiU and PS3
- At Pwnee I ported Cloudberry Kingdom from C# to C++ and developed a set of core libraries that allowed the code to remain nearly identical between the two platforms.
- Inspired by Rodent's Revenge my friend did the art and the design for this game while I handled the programming. This happened over the course of a month in 2010.
- A shader tool that allows you to live code graphical effects.